SAP P2P Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP P2P Consultant to work in Cairo for an initial 80 Day Contract.
– Design custodian for Procurement Non-Hydrocarbon design. the only authorized for design changes.
– Deep procurement experience with the ability to support customers e2e process discussion with an ‘overall perspective’.
– Experience with SAP S/4HANA P2P integration with other S/4 Modules (PTM, O2C, RTR, EAM)
– Experience with Intercompany process.
– Experience with S/4HANA 1909 new features.
– Support the implementing partner in the project.
– Review implementation quality through quality gates reviews.
– SAP engages on T&M basis on advisory role and is responsible for the design phase before handover to the implementing partner
– Arabic speaker preferred.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.