SAP Payroll Consultant
SAP Payroll Consultant expert required for a SAP ECC 6.0 Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 6 months
You will need to be a proven, hands on SAP Payroll expert with Hands on experience, SAP Payroll Functional configuration and implementation experience. You will need to have multiple FULL Lifecycle experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* SAP payroll experience over 3 years.
* Strong SAP Payroll Functional configuration and implementation experience.
* Expertise in PCR and Payroll schema is must.
* Should have Experience in SAP Third Party payroll addons e.g. Query Manager, Variance Monitor etc
* Knowledge of country specific statutory processes and policies.
* Possess good consulting and communication skills, including conducting business needs analysis and mastery of enterprise solutions design.
* Knowledge of HR & Payroll patching, and previous involvement with patching process.
* Should have support experience with SAP Payroll and also involved in end-to-end implementations.
* Design & develop solutions for SAP systems, to meet complex business requirements.
* Configure & test solutions based on scoping documents.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.