SAP PP-DS Consultant – Remote
SAP PP-DS Consultant – Remote
SAP PP-DS Consultant – Remote required by Whitehall Resources for a 6 Month extendable project assignment with our international client.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months+
Delivery: 100% Remote
Role: To provide SAP PP-DS Functional services for Implementation, rollouts, and support project.
– 8 to 10 years of experience in SAP PP-DS
– Candidate must have SAP PP-DS hands on experience in rollouts and support projects.
– Hands on experience of APO Production Planning heuristics- (Configuration, testing, solutioning), functionality, and business processes. Knowledge of working on Production orders/Planned orders, Material Master, BOM, Routing, Work Centers, Production Version.
– Experience or knowledge about energy industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA embedded PPDS would be an added advantage.
– Candidate should have handled 1 to 2 End to End implementation
Scope of Services:
– Hands on experience of APO Production Planning heuristics-(Configuration, testing, solutioning).Specifically MRP, Configurations like planning board, DS board, Different profiles, PPDS Subcontracting process, Alerts configuration & monitoring.
– Knowledge and experience of master data distribution of work centers / Resources, production versions, PPMs, PDS, capacities, Time-streams, CIF-ing between ECC and APO.
– Knowledge of working on Production orders/Planned orders, Material Master, BOM, Routing, Work Centers, Production Version. Material Planning using SAP MRP and LTP.
– Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
– Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
– Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in respective Test. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
– Preparation of functional Specifications
– Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) – detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation
– Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
– Fluent in English
– Good Interpersonal skills
– The deliverables would be clearly identified and mutually agreed at the beginning of each phase. The typical deliverables that would be created are as below:
– Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
– Creation of Process design documents.
– Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
– Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
– Conduct UAT with business users.
– Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end user training.
– Carry Cutover, go live and post go live support.
Start Date is ASAP!
Please Apply Now!
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.