SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager | Remote + occasional client site presence
An experienced SAP Project Manager is required by Whitehall Resources for our client, a successful Consultancy business based in the UK.
The successful candidate will be a seasoned SAP Project Manager with a background in managing multiple SAP transformation projects simultaneously.
Do you have?
- Experience managing large scale SAP Projects and with an understanding of various modules? Experience working in a client-facing role and interacting with stakeholders at all levels?
- Ability to lead on transformation projects which ideally will include Data Migration projects
- Relevant project management qualifications (PRINCE2, PMP etc)? Do you want to?
- To work for an innovative consulting business?
- Have a clearly defined career development path?
Be rewarded financially?
If so, please apply! | SAP | ERP | Project Manager| PMP | PRINCE2 | Data Migration
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.