SAP Project/Scrum Lead
SAP Project/Scrum Lead
Whitehall Resources require an SAP Project/Scrum Lead to work with a key client on an initial 6 month contract.
*This role will involve on site work in Malmo 3 days per week.
* Support to make sure that the scrum team has the right preconditions to succeed, e.g. having the right competencies and experience
* Responsible to plan the sprints and to secure that backlog items are completed in time, and with quality.
* Support in organizing the work in the scrum team by making sure the right people are assigned to the right activities/topics
* Communicate updates and decisions to the scrum team
* Ensure the holistic view of the area of responsibility by proactively safeguarding the E2E, including surrounding solutions, and secure a to-be process reflecting the business direction and objectives,
* Co-lead the daily stand-up meetings to monitor progress and address impediments
* Contribute and secure relevant solution decision material for the area
* Manage issues and risks that are assigned or escalated to the scrum team lead,
* Member of the Scrum of Scrum for the work stream
* In Procure Materials & Services Scrum team we secure the business and solution requirement needed for the SAP S4 Hana solution.
* The OFP programme is currently in the Build phase of Record to Report, as well as Design phase for end state. The immediate scope of work is related to both build of the SAP S4 Hana solution, and design including process modelling, data requirements, integration requirements, solution requirements and change impact.
* There will be a continued reliance on surrounding solutions (outside of SAP) for the purchase order and invoice related postings.
* The implementation of SAP will lead to a number of new integrations between the surrounding solutions but also required changes to surrounding solutions to adapt to the new set-up and data required for SAP.
The scrum team covers the processes and requirements for:
* Supplier collaboration
* Purchase order
* Supplier Invoice management
Experience and knowledge:
* Experience from large and complex projects/programmes in a team lead/scrum lead position.
* Experience from leading a team in a Design phase of a large project/programme
* Good understanding of Purchasing process.
* Experience from working with business process (preferably Procure to Pay) but with a big technology (integrations) and data component, as part of a large complex project or programme.
* Experience and knowledge of SAP S4 Hana
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.