SAP S/4 HANA OTC Consultant
**PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL BE WORKING INSIDE IR35**
SAP S/4 HANA OTC expert required for a SAP S/4 HANA Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 6 months
You will need to be a proven, hands on OTC expert with OTC Configuration experience. You will need to have multiple FULL Lifecycle S/4 HANA OTC experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* SAP S/4 HANA OTC expert
* Multiple FULL SAP end to end project lifecycles
*Experience in SAP O2C (Order to Cash) individual functions like: contracts, intercompany Sales Process, Triangular Sales Process, Pricing, Logistics Execution, Billing, Account Determination, Output, IDocs
* Experience in Configuration of SAP Sales and Distribution based on business requirements
* Working knowledge in S/4 Hana environment with experience of working in SAP to HANA conversion project.
* 2+ full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
* 2 years of Experience in S/4 HANA Logistics
* Minimum of two end-to-end SAP O2C implementations, including hands-on design and configuration.
* Functional/technical proficiency with full lifecycle SAP implementations
* Excellent communication (verbal, written, presentation) & interpersonal skill.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.