SAP Solution Architect
SAP Solution Architect – Permanent – Austria
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of Whitehall’s key clients on a permanent basis. This is a position which will involve client collaboration to devise a strategy on their respective S/4HANA roadmaps; and to fully utilise the latest cloud offerings from SAP.
* In-depth technical understanding of SAP with a solid Basis underpinning
* Knowledge of the newer cloud offerings from SAP & and the ability to confidently identify the benefits of suitable uptakes
* Profound understanding of the migration/transformation strategy to S/4HANA from ECC 6.0 / SAP R3 or Greenfield environment
* Recent hands-on experience is not essential; someone who has a solid know-how is paramount however
* Must be comfortable working within a client-facing capacity; advising, an element of sales and challenging opinions are all key attributes to the success of this position
* Demonstrated Technical Solution Architect experience
* Location: Remote/Vienna; naturally travel to customer will be required at some stage
* Start: ASAP; can wait notice
* Salary competitive; dependant on applicant
* MUST hold eligibility to work in Austria
* MUST be Austria based
* German fluency advantageous; minimum B1/B2
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.