SAP TM Consultant
SAP TM Consultant is required for an end customer to help drive their business forward for a busy time ahead with an S/4 HANA upgrade looming, with this contract being initially 2-3 months and will sit Outside IR35.
In this role you will need to be involved in the Discovery phase and offering high level advice when it comes to SAP TM and discussing & presenting to Senior Stakeholders about the benefits SAP TM can bring to the business.
This will be from Discovery phase through to Execution.
* 5+ Years SAP TM (Transportation Management) experience
* Worked in an advisory space in SAP TM
* Excellent Stakeholder Management experience
* Conducted advisory workshops in SAP TM
* Study and discuss the Business requirements and Gap analysis
* Can articulate and ‘Sell’ the positives that SAP TM can bring to the business
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Ability to manage, plan, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
* Multiple full project lifecycles
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.