SAP VIM Consultant – Remote
SAP VIM Consultant – Remote
SAP VIM Consultant – Remote required by Whitehall Resources for a 2-3 Month project assignment for our client based in Germany.
Start Date: Immediate/ASAP
Duration~ 2-3 Months
Delivery: 100% Remote
Language: English only required
– SAP S/4 HANA 1709 hands-on experience
– 3-5 years of SAP VIM implementations
– Knowledge of required integration with SAP Basis
– Analyze existing customizing and project documentation
– Finalize customizing.
– Do the unit testing
– Create cases for the UAT
– Support business and SAP architect during UAT
– Perform end users’ trainings
– Create user manuals
– Post go-live support
– This project is focusing on the implementation of Standard VIM Solution with IES/OCR. The customized business rules and VIM screen fields are in-scope. Adjustment to the customer’s workflow is necessary.
– Compatibility check and adaption of S4HANA system post VIM implementation (SPAU Activities).
– SAP roles creation & validation from authorization perspective.
– Installation of IES/OCR.
– VIM Component Installation / Configuration / Customization.
– Configuration of VIM workflow for exception handling and approvals.
– Integration between Archive server, IES/OCR and VIM, Accounts Payables email inbox on Exchange Server.
– SPAU, VIM related adaptation in SAP.
The knowledge of the following components is necessary:
– Vendor Invoice Management (VIM): Packaged business solution for managing vendor invoices.
– Business Center (BC): Enables receiving of incoming documents, including capturing of relevant data fields, processing of the incoming documents.
– Business Center Capture (BCC): Automate the capture of paper invoices by using OCR to extract invoice data.
– Intelligent Capture (IC): uses advanced machine learning algorithms to extract metadata from imaged-based documents like PDF and TIFF. It automates the capture of paper invoices by using OCR to extract invoice data.
– BCC Customization Tool: Customization tool for Business Center Capture.
– BCC Validator Tool: Used for validation of invoices.
– Archiving Server: Used for archiving the pdf invoices and supplementary documents.
– Imaging Viewer: Displays the pdf invoices to business users at client side.
– Enterprise Scan: Scans the paper invoices.
Project is expected to start ASAP and be finished in 2-3 months.
Please Apply Now!
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.