SAP/IT Project Manager
SAP/IT Project Manager
SAP/IT Project Manager with Mining industry experience required by Whitehall Resources for an 12 Month extendable project assignment for our client in Papua New Guinea.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months+
Location: Remote/Papua New Guinea
Delivery: Hybrid (Remote with on-site in Papa New Guinea) Working pattern: Regular onsite in PNG and remote – typically 3 weeks on / 2 weeks off (expenses will be covered)
- Mine Site Project Manager running site involvement on SAP and non-SAP application projects
- Leading the customers project team members and key Regional stakeholders
- Reporting to Global Programme Manager, dotted line to site GM
- Coordinating with Application Project Managers across multiple workstreams
- 12 months – start ASAP
- Will be on site in Papua New Guinea and remote
- Cairns is where the charter plane goes from so candidates based in Australia or already in PNG will be ideal
- Working pattern – regular onsite in PNG and remote – typically 3 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Mining projects essential
Skills and experience:
- At least 7+ years’ experience in Mining operations and projects (IT/SAP)
- Hands on experience in PM life cycle management (i.e. scoping, scheduling, project
- Control/governance, financial and risk management, resourcing and formal reporting)
- Hands on experience of working with the SAP Activate & ASAP project methodologies, and
- Other formal Project Management Methodologies (Prince2, PMI / PMBOK).
- Willingness to develop and expand SAP knowledge and experience.
- Experience in managing client and stakeholder relationships at an account and a project level.
- The ability to adopt a strategic approach to assist clients in realising their business objectives and achieving maximum returns from their technology investments.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, high level influencing skills and an attitude that conveys you are willing and able to help.
- Pragmatic consultative skills, clear thinking and good at solving problems
- Proven track record of successful assignments
Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, high level influencing skills and an attitude that a ‘can do’ and ‘supportive’ character; both internally and
externally to customers.
Start Date is Immediate/ASAP!
Please Apply Now!
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.