Whitehall Resources require a Security Engineer to work with a key client on an initial 6 month contract.
*Please note that the successful candidate will be required to operate through an FCSA accredited umbrella company
* You will be working as an engineer within the CSO Security Engineering Technology Services (CSO SETS) team. You will be reporting to the Head of Endpoint Security.
* The role will encompass the responsibility for various security services and toolsets that CSO operates, specifically within the Endpoint Security technologies domain.
* You will analyse requirements, and assist to drive the vision for various security product, and design solutions that meet customer requirements for endpoint detection and response systems.
* You will provide assistance to aid in the delivery of strategy-aligned continuous improvements for all services within your portfolio.
* You will work in collaboration with various CSO teams to deliver large programs of work, owning and taking the technical lead ensuring items are completed as expected.
* The role requires the candidate to participate and jointly take responsibility for successful implementation of security operations requirements into solutions.
* The successful candidate will work closely with on-shore and off-shore teams to package, roll-out, configure, enhance, upgrade, uplift existing services.
* Take lead on the design, development and delivery of product roadmaps to support the evolution of core security services, aligning deliveries to strategy.
* Strong technical expertise is required for the role. The candidate will follow technical practices and strive for technical excellence both in security and network development.
* Build a strong working relationship with various customer such as Cyber Operations teams and help them define requirements.
* Act as a subject matter expert on Endpoint Security technologies and provide Level-3 Engineering support.
* Operate, configure and fine-tune endpoint detection logic, policies, and signatures.
* Provide necessary operational reporting to the health of the services and assist in feeding the organisations’ key control and risk indicators with relevant data.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.