Senior Security Engineer
Senior Security Engineer | Ipswich or London with some remote working
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their clients ever-evolving team based in Ipswich or London (2-3 days a week visits to the office).
As the Senior Security Engineer, you will have strong experience in operational security and managing threats. You will also be acting as the Subject Matter Expert when it comes to security and providing advice to clients.
*Please note that this role requires you to be SC Cleared or willing to undertake clearance*
Do you have?
* A Strong background in IT Security
* Good experience in operational security, managing threats and responding to security incidents
* Confidence taking a consultative approach – providing security advice as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
* A good understanding of risk and governance – ISO27001, Cyber Essentials etc
* Exposure to vulnerability management
* Experience leading or mentoring others would be nice to have
* CISSP, CISM or any other IT Security related certifications would be desirable
Please note, you will be part of an out-of-hours on-call rota. This will be paid and can be done from home.
If you are interested, please do get in touch 🙂
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.