Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SharePoint Developer. This role is full remote working.
Domains & Technologies:
– Configuration and optimization of SharePoint 2016+ Application Programming Interface and Microsoft. NET C#
– SharePoint Server (Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Content Management, Workflow, Forms, Business Intelligence, WCM, Master Pages)
– Developing SharePoint template sites, site definition files; Business Data Catalog (BDC) and web parts
– SharePoint online cloud experience is a differentiating point
– Integration Technologies: XML, Web Services, integration with MS Office 2016+.
– PnP, TypeScript, SPFx, PowerShell, ReactJS
– MS Dynamics knowledge is a plus
Skills and Experience:
– 5-10 years of experience
– Masters SharePoint environments,
– Able to understand a SharePoint architecture
– Able to work on SharePoint code
– Languages : technical English at least, French is a plus
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.