Whitehall Resources are looking for a Solution Analyst. The role is based in London, where it may be required to go onsite 5 to 6 days a month.
The candidate must use an FCSA accredited Umbrella company for this role.
– Strong hands-on solutioning and analysis skills
– Good understanding of banking industry
– Knowledge of UK and/or Europe banking industry
– Excellent in communication and stakeholder management for effective business interaction
– Experience in retail or commercial Cards in Banking domain
– Triage and investigation of new IT work requests
– Function as the point of contact and reception of requirements into Technical Solutions while advocating for effectiveness and fit-for-purpose requirements/requests
– Maintain documentation in accordance with established team and organisation standards to support the ongoing support, maintenance and enhancement of the Technical Solutions products
– Strong negotiating and influencing skills
– Ability to work on various size IT projects, these may span multiple business units and / or geographies
– Definition of solution designs to meet business requirements
– Accountability for ensuring the design of solutions follow design principles and architectural direction so that they are aligned with platform architecture and strategy, group standards and policies
– Ensuring technology solutions align with global software delivery and architecture principles
– Supporting the Product Owner to evolve Product roadmap, creating epics and managing the product backlog
– Accountability for ensuring the products and solutions are supported by the right architectures and that the solutions meet the customer needs.
– Ensuring the design of the solutions are cost effective and maintained through an agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of backlog design activities.
– Converting requirements into actionable product / service requirements that feed technology solutions development
– Acting as a technical expert associated with relevant domain/systems
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.