Whitehall Resources are looking for a Solution Architect. This contract will be running until the end of the year, an is fully remote working.
- Responsible for drafting and aligning systems architecture principles from Conceptual level, at project scoping, through to logical level and down to physical level (in collaboration with infrastructure and Azure cloud teams) for the IT systems scope involved.
- Work with technical teams and various solution owners to understand platforms, hosting and integration requirements and ensure proposed architecture is aligned to Global Enterprise Architecture and Information Security standards.
- Work with Project Management to understand Enterprise Architecture deliverables involved during overall project implementation lifecycle and is directly responsible to document involved architecture and integration principles into Logical, Conceptual and Physical architecture diagrams and all deliverables and documentations related. Drives alignment and approval of the deliverables by Stakeholders.
- Act as single point of contact for all architecture related topics for an assigned project, acts as escalation point for issues arising in this area and drives its resolution.
- This role requires a candidate who is able to span conceptual, logical and physical levels of project architecture to design and deliver an end-to-end project, providing the candidate with the opportunity to influence senior stakeholders, in addition to technical subject matter experts. In addition to this wide project exposure the role provides the candidate with the ability to see projects through from inception through to successful delivery and go-live.
- Lead discovery work and definition of conceptual, logical and physical architecture, provide guidance and oversight of technical development for assigned projects.
- Ensure defined standards, guidelines and patterns are applied and appropriate governance process followed for any deviations and exceptions.
- Stay abreast of defined technology standards, guidelines and patterns and latest technology trends.
- Maintain networking and working relations with EA team and functional SMEs to ensure timely decision making.
- Creation, update, and approval of technical and architecture deliverables of key supply chain projects
- Liaison between project team, technical experts, and EA to ensure timely delivery of project with adherence to the clients project and architecture guidelines.
- Works together with team members located across Europe and/or offshore.
Must have Skills:
- Excellent Interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills, to drive alignment amongst mixed audiences.
- Act as owner and Focus on get things done.
- Team player able to work with various solution owners.
- High customer orientation and quality awareness.
- Experience of architecting, deploying and operating applications from a range of vendors.
- Knowledge of multiple application development methodologies and platforms to host applications (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, Azure, AWS)
- Enterprise grade platform/applications architecture, design, deployment and support experience
- Proficient in the principles and design elements of security.
- Experience in application integration and database design, experience of leveraging modern tools and technologies for advanced data and analytics capabilities and master data management.
- Has 5+ Years of demonstrated relevant experience
- Knowledge of Corporate, Industry and Professional Architectural Standards and project management frameworks: Examples: TOGAF, SAFE, Agile, Waterfall.
- University degree, preferably Engineering, Computer Sciences or Business Administration
- English language proficiency (high)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.