Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Solution Lead located in Sunbury for an Initial 12 Month Contract.
**THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED AS INSIDE OF IR35**
The purpose of this role is predominately to support the innovation of P&C (People and Culture) technologies and platforms. The role needs to keep up to date of the exciting new features and products being offered by our SaaS providers and present opportunities to improve our existing process and technical landscape primarily in the space of Chatbots, AI and Telephony. You will be at the heart of an evolving technical landscape, gaining experience of HR technologies and processes, seeing first-hand how they can release creativity. It will be a fast-paced and challenging environment, with changing HR requirements, giving you insights and hands-on experience of cutting-edge functionality.
– Project management experience using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
– Sound understanding of trends in the chatbot / AI space
– Recent experience in implementing / upgrading chatbots in large scale organizations
– Experience of working with onshore / offshore developer teams
– Experience working within a global organisation, including using social media style tools to support communications and engagement across time zones
– Truly understand the business requirements. Resolve problems within People Care, challenge the status quo, make proposals to deliver.
– Actively analyse & document business & functional requirements to contribute to the resolution of technical, process, and business issues
– Develop positive working relationships with numerous bp stakeholders
– Plan and execute substantial aspects of change projects, including acting as product owner, delivering through others and to time, cost and quality, managing risks.
– Organize & execute projects, under limited supervision, by facilitating design sessions, leading configuration, coordinating testing, and executing cutover
– Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the functional & technical impacts of configuration and other decisions to stakeholder groups
– Research & resolve process and technical problems, process flaws & recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
– Support the resolution of issues and defects related to the product in a timely manner, working closely with DevOps teams
– Experience of translating business requirements into functional designs
– Experience in working with customer facing live channels incl. telephony (Amazon Connect, Genesys), live chat, bot solutions
– Well-versed in working in DevOps model
– Experience of Shared Service Centres / contact centre environment
– Digital fluency to work with technology teams to implement high-quality digital products and solutions
– Ability to accurately collect information to understand & assess the clients’ needs and situation.
– Experience in preparing business requirements, configuration documentation, test scripts and meeting notes
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.