Our client is looking for a configuration manager (f/m/d) SAP Basis to support the project. The deployment requires 25-50% onsite in Munich. The workload per week is 4-5 days.
The focus is on coordination between the development teams and system administrators and technical documentation. Good SAP basic admin knowledge is a prerequisite.
* Creation of process documentation for customer releases (cutovers, operating manuals, system documentation)
* Coordination of the implementation of the cutover of customer releases
* Advice and support in the productive implementation of the systems (including CRM with SLT + HANA, S/4 Hana, PO, NWDI , SLD, BO, NW Java Systems and Solution Manager)
* Arrangement and advice to the development departments to clarify technical aspects of new developments
* Creation of documentation as well as maintenance and adaptation of created documents
* The role has a high communicative and coordination component and acts as an interface between development and team basic
* Good knowledge of transport management
* Basic knowledge of configuring ABAP systems and interface technologies (WebServices, bgRFC, RFC)
* Basic knowledge of administration and configuration of PO
* Basic knowledge of NW Java administration (deployment and monitoring of customer-specific Java programs)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.