Whitehall resources are looking for a UX/UI Designer for an 8-month contract. This role is based in Sweden and can be worked remotely; however, an onsite presence/hybrid working is preferred.
The product team is currently engaged in a vital project within the Customer Support & Returns space. They are designing and developing a partly automated system to guide co-workers and customers in resolving purchase issues in line with the clients support and product recovery policies.
They are looking for a Senior Product UX Designer with a strong background in designing user experiences for Customer Support and Returns products, experience working with SKAPA Design system and Figma as main design tool, would be an ideal fit for this position.
Additionally, the ability to work well in a team with other designers and exhibit desired personality traits like empathy and openness would also be highly valued.
The role would involve conducting user research, creating user personas, designing user flows and wireframes, and creating high-fidelity prototypes, in collaboration with product managers and developers to ensure successful implementation of the designs.
Skills and Experience:
- A strong background in user experience design Knowledge of how customer support functions operate.
- Ability to take over an ongoing project, understanding its complexities and nuances, and driving it forward effectively.
- Can identifying challenges and devising innovative solutions within the scope of the project.
- Strong skills in collaborating with cross-functional teams and understanding of how product development and agile teams’ work.
- Flexibility to adapt to an existing project with the capability to understand and align with the project’s short-term and long-term vision.
- Excellent communication abilities to articulate design concepts and rationales clearly to different stakeholders. Ideally can work locally and come into office on regular basis.
- Product design, prototyping, UI design, user interviews, and usability testing skills.
- Motion design and video experience.
- Experience working with SKAPA Design system and with Figma as the main design tool.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.