Websphere Technical Lead
WebSphere Technical Lead
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a WebSphere Technical Lead on a remote basis for an initial 3-month contract.
*** PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED INSIDE IR35 ***
4+ years of experience, Hands on, involved in scrum team in doing the code review, process reviews, toolsets use, experienced in workflow design, development and EAI using IBM Business Automation Workflow 19.x, n proposing and architecting large scale Business Process Management solutions, N-tiered application design & development (Full Stack Development), Microservices Architecture, OpenShift, AWS native solutions
– Ownership of deploying integration components in development environments.
– Client interaction and ability to lead and guide teams on developing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to perform an automated business function.
– You will design and develop maps, message flows and configure/develop adaptors.
– Participates in all design sessions and provides technical leadership (including technical decisions, technology recommendations, defining standards, leading POCs, and mentoring developers.
– Define the strategy and overall vision for solutions.
– Provide complete solution designs that consider cost, performance, scalability, reusability, and extensibility.
– Document application requirements, technical specifications, use-cases, workflow processes.
– Prepare Mapping Specification and Integration Design document.
– You will work with Business and Application teams to elaborate both Functional and non-functional requirement.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.