Consultant | UK CD – ERP & IT
- Developing strong client relationships
- Specialise in supporting Oracle and IT requirements
- Broad technology knowledge across ERP, databases, development and infrastructure
- Identifying and supporting clients regarding those hard-to-fill roles
- Networking and relationship management
- Managing expectations for seamless, stress-free and successful outcomes
Before recruitment I worked in retail. The networking and people skills I had picked up during my time working in a store combined with having an A-level in Computer Science complimented the skills required to be a specialist technology recruiter perfectly.
Working on the UK Client Development team, my role is to manage and build relationships with both new and existing partners and I’ll always go above and beyond to ensure the best results. Since joining Whitehall I’ve never looked back and it’s exceeded all my expectations, I look forward to what the future holds for myself and the business.
My hobbies include: Football and Rugby which I both follow and play competitively. I’m also a massive movie fan and a gamer with a love for technology.