- Founder of Whitehall Resources
- SAP UK contracts market expert
- 20 year’s SAP experience
- Recruiter Fast50
- Recruitment International Top 250
- Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work for, 2017-2019
- Best Companies 3 Stars “Extraordinary”, 2017-2019
- Sunday Times Fast Track 100
- Sunday Times International Track 200
- Business Man of the Year, 2010
- Best New Business, 2009
After a successful nine years with Mercedes-Benz, Tremayne moved into SAP recruitment. After four years as the UK’s highest performing SAP contract consultant he decided to create Whitehall Resources – an SAP resource partner that would be candidates’ and clients’ first choice for SAP. Whitehall has since expanded to include specialist teams in SAP, Oracle and IT covering the UK, Europe and Middle East.
Whitehall has made over 13,000 placements across six continents for over 800 clients, and has grown to 100 employees and £55m turnover with offices in the UK and Germany…
“With most agencies the search for a candidate starts when the job spec is received from the client. With Whitehall, we started the search over ten years ago.”
In his spare time Tremayne is kept busy with three children. If he can find the time he enjoys martial arts (2 black belts), flying (PPL) and generally enjoying life!