Oracle HR / Payroll Support Analyst
Oracle HR/Payroll Support Analyst- Oracle HR, Oracle Payroll, Oracle HRMS, Oracle HCM, eBusiness, Support
Oracle HR/Payroll Support Analyst required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client in Berkshire. This is a permanent position working from their office in Berkshire. For the right candidate, there is potential for some flexible working.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in supporting the Oracle HR/ Payroll modules and will undertake assignments, working either individually or as part of a wider team, to ensure robust and efficient solutions are provided within deadline, budget and to client requirements. The successful candidate will need to have some experience of PL/SQL Development and writing Fast Formule.
Do you have?
* Experience supporting the Oracle HR/ Payroll modules?
* Experience and knowledge of Core HR and Payroll, Self Service and Payroll Processing?
* Experience with Oracle HRMS on E-Business Suite 11i and R12?
* PL/SQL Development experience?
* Good communication skills?
Do you want?
• To work on the latest Oracle technologies?
• Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
• Have a clearly defined career development path?
If you are interested, please apply?
Oracle HR | Oracle Payroll | Oracle Support | eBusiness Support | PL/SQL | R12 | Oracle HRMS
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.