Oracle Developer - Oracle HR, Payroll, OTL
Oracle Developer – Oracle HR, Payroll, OTL
Oracle Developer with Oracle HR & Payroll modular experience is required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client in Berkshire. This is a permanent position working from their Berkshire office with the potential for some flexible working.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong PL/SQL Development background with experience in the Oracle HR & Payroll modules. Very good knowledge of development tools such as Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, BI Publisher, Unix scripting and Oracle Workflow is also going to be important.
Do you have?
* Strong Oracle PL/SQL Development experience?
* Experience across the Oracle Core HR, Payroll, Self Service and OTL modules?
* Experience with Oracle HCM on E-Business Suite 11i and R12?
* Experience writing and modifying fast formule?
Do you want?
• To work on the latest Oracle technologies?
• Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
• Have a clearly defined career development path?
If you are interested, please apply?
Oracle PL/SQL | Oracle HR Developer | Oracle Payroll | Oracle Time & labour | PL/SQL Development | BI Publisher | Oracle Forms & Reports
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.