IT Risk Associate
IT Risk Associate | Leeds
Whitehall Resources are looking for an IT Risk Manager to join their prestigious client’s team based in Leeds. As the IT Risk Associate you will be responsible for propositioning and assessing IT Risk management capabilities across various channels including project management, infrastructure and IT Security.
*This is a travelling position (70%) which will consist of client responsibility within your region*
Do you have?
• Previous experience within an IT Risk Assurance role
• The ability to conduct risk reviews, project and programme assurance and IT Operational and Security reviews
• The knowledge to be able to assess IT Risk issues whilst suggesting pragmatic risk mitigation activities
• Knowledge of Risk and regulatory frameworks for IT such as; ITIL, CobiT, ISO, PCI-DSS
• Previous experience within a consulting role is highly preferred
Do you want to?
• Work for a prestigious, recognised global company
• Own IT Risk Assurance for you own clients
• Develop your career – have career progression opportunity
Sound interesting? Please apply now
IT Risk | Risk Assurance | Information Security | Governance | Compliance | CobiT | ISO 27001 | PCI-DSS
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.