Oracle Developer – Oracle Financials, EBusiness, PL/SQL
Oracle Developer – Oracle Financials, eBusiness, PL/SQL
Oracle PL/SQL Developer with strong Oracle Financials modular experience required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client in Berkshire. This is a permanent position working from their Berkshire office with the potential for some flexible working.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong PL/SQL Development background with experience in the core Oracle Financial modules. Strong knowledge of development tools such as Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, BI Publisher, Unix scripting and Oracle Workflow is also going to be important.
Do you have?
* Strong Oracle PL/SQL Development experience?
* Experience and knowledge of the core Oracle Financial Modules (GL AP AR FA CM)?
* Experience in a development environment using; advances PL/SQL, Workflow Customisation, BI/ XML Publisher, Oracle Reports and Oracle Discoverer?
* Experience writing and modifying fast formule?
* Good communication skills?
Do you want?
• Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
• Have a clearly defined career development path?
If you are interested, please apply?
Oracle Developer | eBusiness Developer | Oracle Financials Development | PL/SQL | Oracle Financials | R12 | XML Publisher | Oracle ERP
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.