Whitehall Resources are looking for a Software Developer. As a Software Developer you will be providing development and support services for a range of business systems, applications and services.
Location: South Wales
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to 40,000 basic + benefits – salary is dependent on skills and experience
**Applicants must be eligible to undertake and attain Security Clearance i.e. 5 years paid UK income tax**
Do you have?
* Previous experience of working within software development
* Full software development lifecycle experience including testing new applications
* Ideally someone mobile/web experience
* Incident analysis and problem management solving experience with the ability to implement new improvement processes
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to train others
Do you want to?
* Get the opportunity to develop new technical skills
* Work for a leading organisation
* Work within a friendly environment
Sound interested? Please apply now
Application Support | Helpdesk | .Net | C# | Service Management | Incident Management | TFS | software development
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.