This position has been filled
Data Analyst - HRIS Data Analyst
Data Analyst – HRIS Data Analyst
Data Analyst required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 month contract based in Sunbury-on-Thames.
This role is expected to be a 6-9 month temporary project role. Working alongside a small team of data analysts, the purpose is to provide data support to the HR team (most notably the HR manager and the HR project lead), IT&S business areas and the transformation office for all data requirements relating to Modernize IT change management activities.
Modernize IT is a global multi-year transformation programme and is fundamental to delivering IT&S Vision and its’ response to the Group Strategy challenge of Modernizing the Group. Modernize IT is intended to deliver all the structural, capability, process and technology based changes required to achieve the Vision. As part of the transformation journey, if there are any proposed changes which may impact people, then these proposals will follow Country processes and engagement with works councils/representative bodies as required.
• Data collation and manipulation to produce timely, consistently accurate information and/or ad-hoc reporting.
• Maintenance of accurate data sets and responsible for the governance and control processes.
• Liaising with, and co-ordinating data activities between the Global HR team and, together with the transformation project team, meet project goals and respond to critical issues.
• Manage data in line with compliance and privacy laws set by the HR global compliance standards.
• Update data in existing HR systems when required.
Work with the small team of data analysts who will take the lead in:
• Working closely with stakeholder to understand the priorities and develop fit for purpose modern MI to help them make decisions and drive business strategy.
• Honing their technical skills in reporting tools to find the most appropriate way of representing data.
• Independently identifying continuous improvement opportunities and leading activities to simplify processes, improve efficiency and increase value.
• Data accuracy & spreadsheet version control.
• Working with business managers and HR teams spread across different functions and segments of the business as well as the geographical global spread.
• Managing workload due to the different data requirements all with varying timescale deadlines eg from same day requests to monthly requirements.
Experience and Competencies
• Excellent Excel skills essential
• Strong data manipulation skills with the ability to spot trends and differences in the data
• Organised and methodical approach to work
• Rigorous attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Planning and prioritisation skills with a sense of urgency
• Experience of delivering Management Information or managing MI processes
• Experience of working with HR confidential data and a strong upholder of data privacy compliance
• Ability to work globally, collaborating and co-ordinating with business stakeholders located across multiple time zones
• Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision and show the level of motivation to work within a challenging and time pressurised environment
• Ability to work within a level of ambiguity
• Strong communicator
• Self-starter with bias for delivery
• Flexibility and adaptability – able to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Experience working for a large global organization
• Desirable: Powerpoint, Power BI, Microsoft Teams
• Desirable: Experience in working within a generalist HR environment
Please APPLY NOW
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.