This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced Network Engineer for an initial 6 month contract in London OR Cheshire.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
– Experience of network Support within a large institution
– Hands-on Cisco product configuration using IOS
– Working knowledge of the following LAN/WAN Protocols & Technologies: (TCP/IP, Multicast, Ethernet, VPN)
– Working knowledge of the following routing & bridging protocols: (BGP, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, STP, Etherchannel)
– Working knowledge of Firewall platforms
– Working knowledge of Load Balancing platforms
– Working knowledge of Enterprise management platforms
– Should have strong understanding of TCP/IP routing protocol, switching and Network appliances and related protocols.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.