This position has been filled
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Service designer
– You will maximise the value we deliver for our clients right from inception to benefit realisation.
– You have a user centric vision, have vision for end to end service, can work multi-channel, have an incremental and agile approach and transformative in your results.
– You will use current and emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences influencing service managers, user researchers, UI/UX designers and programme directors to understand the value as a result of user focused transformation.
– You are an experienced service designer who will work with minimal support and can influence and mentor others.
– You will make key decisions based on user research and understand how this research impacts other and As part of your role you will help set direction and embed good practice within teams.
– You have practical knowledge working in a GDS project , have been through GDS phases and met digital by default standards in your previous projects
– Worked in a user-centred product or service development project
– You understand users and can identify who they are and what their needs are based on evidence.
– You are able to translate user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet these needs and engages in meaningful interactions and relationships with users.
– You have worked previously in an AGILE (SCRUM) delivery team
– Great collaborator and also able to work well independently
– Able to manage competing priorities in a tight timeline and very self-organised
– You are an expert in information architecture, interaction design, visual design and prototyping
– You have practical experience in using qualitative research methods and understanding of quantitative research methods
– You can work and deliver results in difficult business and project constraints as they apply to the design of a service
– You are able to influence broadly and communicate effectively at all levels
– Highly capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and self-organised
– You are able to generate multiple solutions to a problem and tests them.
Experience working with various tools such as:
– Degree in Interaction Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, HCI/Usability, Cognitive Psychology or related field Guidance
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.