Integration Test Analyst
Intergration Test Analyst required by Whitehall Resources for an initial 6 Month contract based in Shropshire
The role will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the ST/ISIT test phases of one or more release based projects.
This role requires an excellent understanding of test techniques and Risk Based Testing (RBT) in order to verify outcomes against the expected results and record results for use in audit trails using quality processes and procedures.
Reporting to a Team Leader /Test Manager, activities include:
– Analysing customer requirements
– Identifying test cases
– Writing test scripts
– Test data preparation
– Running/recording tests.
– Checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of designs
– Creating low-level test plans, test scripts and setting up test data
– Running tests, collecting and recording results, and then retesting to prove that errors identified have been corrected
– Providing regular status reports to the test manager, as well as identifying and
raising project risks and issues
– API testing – SOAP-UI/Postman
– SQL s
– ISEB / ISTQB Foundation or equivalent
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.