Oracle Database Administrator - MS-SQL
Oracle Database Administrator – Oracle DBA, Senior
A Senior Oracle Database Administrator/ DBA required by Whitehall Resources for an established end-user in the South West, UK.
The ideal candidate will have a detailed and in-depth background with Oracle Database’s including 11g and 12c. Proven skills across the likes of RAC, DataGuard, ASM and RMAN is also going to be essential.
Do you have?
* Proven experience as an Oracle DBA (11g or 12C)?
* Support knowledge of MS SQL from version 2005 through to 2017?
* Experience with RAC, DataGuard, ASM and RMAN?
* Background with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)?
* Experience performing Backup and recovery maintenance / support?
* Strong communication skills?
Do you want?
• Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
• Have a clearly defined career development path?
If you are interested, please apply?
Oracle DBA| Senior Database Administrator | MSSQL | SQL DBA| RAC | RMAN | ASM | Oracle Enterprise Manager| OEM| DataGuard
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.