Linux Administrator – Cambridge
Whitehall Resources are looking for a Linux Administrator to join their client based in Cambridge
You will be working within a small team whilst being responsible for the configuration changes and upgrades.
Do you have?
* Excellent Linux experience
* Strong Data background
* Any Hadoop experience would be preferred
* Exposure to any Configuration Management (I.e. Puppet)
* Previous experience of monitoring & troubleshooting issues with Linux memory, CPU, OS, storage and network
* Superb communication skills
Do you want too?
* Work for a reputable organisation
* Be financially rewarded
* Develop your skill-set
Linux | Hadoop | Puppet | Data | Unix | Git | Configuration Management
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.