This position has been filled
Salesforce Support Administrator / Consultant
Salesforce Support Administrator / Consultant required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 6 week contract based in London.
– Dealing with service requests
– Manage service cloud service tickets
– Triage service tickets
– Resolve Service Cloud data issues
– Carry out Salesforce Service Cloud Admin tasks e.g. user set up, data clean up, etc
– Some click and config work
– Escalate 2nd/3rd line tickets to senior developer
– Ability to work independently on tasks defined with support from others.
– Ability to structure (breakdown, plan, and estimate) own piece of work.
– Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
– Proven experience effectively prioritising workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
– Solid communications skills
– CRM Salesforce (Functional)
– Salesforce Technology
– Salesforce Administrator Certificate
– Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certificate
– 2 years minimum experience
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.