This position has been filled
ETL Developer required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 6 month contract based in Essex.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35*
As an ETL Developer, you will be responsible for developing code to deliver accurate, efficient data solutions which meet customer needs to agreed timescales.
As an ETL Developer you will ensure the stability, robustness and resilience of the products you build, and be in a position to affect changes to these products where necessary.
– Produce comprehensive test scripts to ensure code quality
– Define version control mechanisms and strategies for the source code of the product
– Collaborate across teams and liaise with Senior Data Engineers and Technical architects to investigate technical solutions
– Responsible for maintaining the support and implementation of continuous improvement to build standards
– Developing automated data ingest routines, workflows and mappings for structured and – unstructured data
– Translate customer requirements to develop effective, robust solutions in line with build standards and are production ready
Mandatory Key Skills, Experience and Technologies:
– SC Clearance eligible
– Mysql / Oracle database – 3 years experience in either
– Business Objects WEBI – 2 years experience
– Business Objects Data Integrator – 2 years experience
– Pentaho – 1 year experience
– Unix – 3 year+ experience
– Unix scripting on Linux or Solaris
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.