This position has been filled
Head Of Business Systems
A Head of Business Systems is required for a large global Programme based in the UK on a Contract basis for 12 months initially.
The purpose of this role is to lead the Corporate Business systems team, developing and delivering a strategic programme of change and developing and defining the team structure, roles, responsibilities and resourcing strategy.
The primary scope of the role covers HR, Finance, Legal and Central Procurement functions. There are Business Transformation Programmes and projects active across all these areas and this role and the team it leads will provide the significant IT input and leadership required to shape and deliver them. The role works closely with business stakeholders and the IT Architecture team to define the strategy for each product area, building roadmaps which deliver long term value to the client and then delivering these roadmaps through both in-house capability as well as through strategic partners. It also works closely with other Heads of Business Systems to ensure joined up roadmaps, designs and solutions.
* Create the Product strategy and roadmap that will drive global business value in the Corporate domain.
* Engage with the appropriate Business Relationship Directors (BRDs) and Global Process Owners (GPOs) to align roadmaps and priorities
* Deliver the product roadmap ensuring the project portfolio is prioritised and appropriately resourced and sponsored to ensure on-time delivery without compromise of quality. This will be working with Project Managers / teams, business stakeholders, BRDs, GPOs and the PMO.
* Work with business stakeholders and the IT architecture team to rationalise the current application set in line with business priorities
* Provide strong leadership of the Corporate Business Systems team, defining the team’s vision, strategy and purpose, promoting the role of the team and developing the team’s capability and capacity.
* Trusted advisor, functional leader and go-to person for the Corporate domain.
* IT Leadership within the HR Transformation Programme, working with the HR leadership team to define, among other things, objectives, requirements, system impacts, delivery options and costs. Also playing a key role in software and implementation partner selection processes. Experience of implementing Workday or Success Factors would be highly desirable
* IT Leadership with the Procurement Transformation programme working with the Procurement team at the early stages of this programme to support scoping, shaping, delivery options and software assessments to build a business case for approval
* Strong programme management, transformation, roadmap and leadership experience within a similar role
* Be an experienced IT applications professional with knowledge of both multiple full-cycle application software implementation and live-support of Corporate (and related) products
* Have experience working with HR application teams (particularly Workday or Success Factors) and associated technologies, with good knowledge of the entire application product landscape at an overview level
* Be very business focused and able to develop strong working relationships with direct and indirect teams
* Have experience of global HR and other Corporate software support governance and of leading change within a complex organisation structure
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.