Oracle HR/ Payroll Support Analyst
Oracle HR/ Payroll Support Analyst – Functional, eBusiness
Oracle HR/ Payroll Support Analyst required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client in the South West.
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in supporting the Oracle HR/ Payroll modules and will undertake assignments, working either individually or as part of a wider team, to ensure robust and efficient solutions are provided within deadline, budget and to requirements. This will involve dealing with incidents, requests and ad hoc enhancements for my clients Oracle eBusiness HR/ Payroll EBS Managed Services customers, liaising with technical, Service Delivery teams and will also involve occasional client visits.
£Good & strong benefits – dependant on experience
Do you have?
* Experience supporting the Oracle HR/ Payroll modules?
* Experience and knowledge of Core HR and UK Payroll, Self Service and Payroll Processing?
* Experience with Oracle HRMS on E-Business Suite R12?
* knowledge of PL/SQL programming experience?
* Good communication skills?
Do you want?
* To work on the latest Oracle HCM PY technologies?
* To progress you career and gain new skills?
* Work for an important organisation?
If so, please apply!
Oracle eBusiness Support | Oracle HCM | Oracle HRMS | Oracle Core HR | Oracle Payroll | UK Payroll | Functional Support
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.