Oracle Developer - APEX
Oracle APEX Developer
Oracle APEX Developer required by Whitehall Resources for a market leading & global consultancy.
The successful candidate will be involve all aspect of their managed services customers & dealing with internal peers and stakeholder with the occasional client visits.
The right candidate will have a background supporting EBS from a development, be able to support end to end Oracle Apex changes or developments.
Derby base location – Home / Remote working is possible for the right candidate with travel.
£depending on skills and experience – the anchor for the role is £40,000 plus benefits – Please note- There maybe need to visit clients in the UK.
Do you have?
* Oracle Apex Development experience? (either lots of Apex, but not latest version or little but latest version)
* Experience of working EBS development – SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views ?
* Exposure to the full development life cycle?
* Strong Technical Writing skills?
Do you want too?
* Work on the latest Oracle versions
* Focused on cloud customers for the hottest UK Cloud consultancy
* Work in a new project team with plans in motion
* Be busy and making a difference
Application Express | APEX | Oracle | EBS Development | Data Migration | Upgrade | Functional Change
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.