This position has been filled
SAP Senior S/4 HANA Finance Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Senior S/4 HANA Finance Consultant.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are currently starting a new implementation for SAP covering a large scope of ERP across all business lines and branches, a senior finance consultant will have a very important role within ERP team in business transformation and implementation for SAP applications replacing the legacy systems.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
• Minimum experience of 5 to 7 years in Implementation & Support for SAP Finance & Controlling Module
• Minimum Experience of 3 to 4 Implementations & support projects in large Organization
• Must hold minimum of relevant Bachelors Degree
• Relevant SAP certification will be highly considered
• Guide the business in respect to the advice from the Implementation Partner, the adoption of standard S4HANA best-practice processes, including options and business impacts.
• Pro-actively engage with the Implementation Partner, Key Business Representatives and IT stakeholders to ensure that all the requirements are agreed upon and delivered.
• Should prepare functional specifications for Customizations & Reports & work with technical team for completion of new Developments & Enhancements
• Should support Business for Preparation of Test cases, End user manuals & Data migration activities
• Should have Excellent working experience in configuration of SAP Finance & Controlling
• Should have Experience in at least 2 S/4 HANA Implementation Project
• Hands-on experience in scope understanding, business process mapping, configuration, testing (Unit, Integration & User Acceptance), assistance on development of custom objects.
• Should be proficient in the following functionalities of SAP Finance & Controlling
– General Ledger Accounting
– Accounts Receivables
– Accounts Payable
– Asset Accounting
– Intercompany Accounting
– Profit Centers & Cost Centre Accounting
– Budgeting & Control
– Project Accounting & Settlement
– GCC Localization
– Period End Closing
– Cash Management
• Knowledge of Treasury & Business Process Consolidation is highly desirable
• Should be aware about Standard Analytics available in S/4 HANA & work with Analytics team for development of reports & dashboards
• Should have good knowledge of Integration of Finance & Controlling with other modules of SAP like Sales, Procurement Project Systems, Human Resources etc.
• Should have strong communication, presentation & documentation skills
• Skilled in problem solving, training, go-live preparation, post go-live handholding.
• Should be a team player as well as an individual contributor
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.