SAP HR & Success Factors Consultant
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP HR & SuccessFactors Consultant.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Rate: Market rates
We are currently starting a new implementation for SAP covering a large scope of ERP across all business lines and branches, SAP HR consultant will have a very important role within ERP team in business transformation and implementation for SAP applications replacing the legacy systems.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
• Minimum experience of 2 to 4 years in Implementation & Support for SAP Human Resource / Success Factors
• Minimum Experience of 2 to 3 Implementations & support projects for SAP Human Resource & Success Factors
• Should have Experience in at least 1 to 2 SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
• Hands-on experience in scope understanding, business process mapping, configuration, testing (Unit, Integration & User Acceptance), assistance on development of custom objects.
• Must hold minimum of relevant Bachelors Degree
• Relevant SAP certification will be highly considered
• Guide the business in respect to the advice from the Implementation Partner, the adoption of standard S4HANA best-practice processes, including options and business impacts.
• Pro-actively engage with the Implementation Partner, Key Business Representatives and IT stakeholders, to ensure that all the requirements are agreed upon and delivered.
• Should support Business for Preparation of Test cases, End user manuals & Data migration activities
• Should have Excellent working experience in configuration of SAP Human Resources & Success Factors
• Should be proficient in the following functionalities of SAP Human Resources & Success Factors
• Payroll Processing for GCC countries
• Employee Benefits
• Success Factors Employee Central
• Should have good understanding on standard Analytics & work with Analytics team for development of reports & dashboards
• Should have Understanding & knowledge of all modules of Success Factors Recruitment, Onboarding, LMS, Compensation & Succession Planning
• Should be aware about Standard Analytics available in S/4 HANA & work with Analytics team for development of reports & dashboards
• Should have good knowledge of Integration of Human Resources with Finance, Project Systems & Sales
• Should prepare functional specifications for Customizations & Reports & work with technical team for new developments & enhancements
• Should have strong communication, presentation & documentation skills
• Skilled in problem solving, end user training, go-live preparation, post go-live handholding.
• Should be a team player as well as an individual contributor
Whitehall Resources are leading ERP Recruitment specialist in the provision of SAP, Oracle & IT recruitment in the UK and Internationally.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.