Oracle Financials Functional Support Analyst
Oracle Financials Support Analyst
Oracle Financials Support Analyst required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client in Buckinghamshire. This is a permanent position and will require the successful candidate to work on a shift pattern.
The successful candidate will be responsible for resolving production issues raised by global end users (1st & 2nd level) relating to the Oracle eBusiness Suite Financial modules (R12). To be considered for this position you will have strong knowledge of data flows and business processes within the Oracle Financial modules.
This role will be office based in Buckinghamshire and will involve a rotational shift pattern.
Do you have?
• Experience supporting the Oracle Financial modules including AP, AR, FA, GL & PO (11i & R12)?
• Proven experience working in a support environment?
• Experience of writing SQL queries and understanding PL/SQL code?
• Further knowledge on Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports & XML Publisher?
• Excellent problem solving and System Testing skills?
• Excellent communication skills?
Do you want?
• Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
• Have a clearly defined career development path?
• To work for a recognised global house hold name?
If so, please apply?
Oracle Financials ¦ Oracle Support ¦ eBusiness Suite ¦ Oracle Support Analyst ¦ SQL queries ¦ PL/SQL ¦ Oracle Forms ¦ Oracle Reports ¦ XML Publisher ¦ R12 ¦ 11i
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.