Oracle Database Administrator- Development, Exadata
Oracle Database Administrator – Development, Exadata
An Oracle Development DBA required by Whitehall Resources to work with our client in Central London. This is a permanent position and will require the successful candidate support the application development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will come from an Oracle Development DBA background and will have proven skills across the likes of RAC, RMAN, PL/SQL Scripting, Dataguard and Performance tuning. In addition, at least a year’s commercial experience working with Exadata will be required.
Do you have?
* A solid commercial background as an Oracle Development DBA on Database versions 11i & 12C?
* Hands-on experience working with Exadata?
* Performance tuning skills?
* PL/SQL Scripting experience?
* First class communication skills?
Do you want?
* Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
* Have a clearly defined career development path?
If so, please apply!
Oracle Exadata | Oracle Development DBA | PL/SQL Scripting | Performance Tuning | RAC | RMAN| Dataguard
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.