This position has been filled
Technical Project Manager / Global Operations Leader
Technical Project Manager / Global Operations Leader required by Whitehall Resources on an initial 6 month contract based in London.
– Technical PM with scripting knowledge, especially Python
– Take ownership of multiple functions across the organisation
– Own the operations of one (or more) of the new countries launching in 2018/9
– Explore and define which projects the team should prioritise, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly
– Build and optimise scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
– Lead and execute (end to end) core infrastructure projects
– Product improvement: proactively search for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
– Successful candidates will be hands-on general problem solvers
– 2:1 in a STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) degree
– Must have solid Python scripting knowledge (and will be tested)
– Work experience in a fast-paced environment
– You have a solid track record of achievement
– You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
– You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
– Effective influencing skills – can make a good business case and convince people follow your strategic direction
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.