Whitehall Resources currently require an experienced OBIEE Developer to work with a key client based in Cambridgeshire
Key skills and experience
– Advanced report and dashboard design
– Advanced RPD Modelling
– FMW Application monitoring and Administration
– Installation and configuration of OBIEE
– Report and RPD Development best practice and Federation Design experience
– Excellent skills using Essbase as a data source
* You will have delivery experience across key elements of the data & analytics domain,
* You will need great interpersonal skills & a collaborative approach to delivery,
* you will be able to demonstrate an ability to understand business needs and translate them into a solution,
* You must have demonstrably strong analytical and technical solution delivery capabilities,
* You will have experience of technical leadership in data and analytics.
* Mentoring and guiding the development team and providing technical assurance
* Ability to dig into technical blockers and resolve effectively
Desirable technical skills & experience
* Certified Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c implementation specialist
* Demonstrable Experience of building scalable high availability analytics solutions,
* Familiarity with data modelling techniques and hands on dimensional modelling experience
* Agile practices, especially being a SCRUM Master.
* Jira/Confluence/GIT/SVN and release management techniques
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.