This position has been filled
DevOps Engineer - Atlassian Products
DevOps Engineer – Atlassian Products
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer – Atlassian Products for a project with a client based in Shropshire.
The client have a specialist team who support a number of clients with varied requirements for Atlassian products and services and need an Atlassian specialist who can help shape and implement the clients requirements.
The lead Atlasssian engineer will work closely with the client to understand their requirement, recommended and design the best solution, and then deploy and configure the solution including any migration activities where required. The role will also involve coaching and mentoring other Atlassian engineers.
Responsible for understanding client needs and Atlassian products that will match these needs, design the solution
– Understand configuration required to match design
– Be able to deploy recommended solution including any migration activities
– Coach and mentor less experienced members of the team
– Creation & maintenance of support documentation
– Attend customer meetings
– Technical Advice / Support to other areas inc. the customer
– Atlassian products (JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crowd, Fisheye, Crucible)
Atlassian marketplace add-ons e.g. Portfolio for JIRA, Eazy-BI, Scriptrunner, email this issue, configuration manager for JIRA, J-Editor, Multilevel cascading select, Saml single sign on, Automation for JIRA, dynamic forms for JIRA. Add ons continued:- Extension for JIRA service desk, JIRA suite utilities,translation for JIRA service desk, out of office assistance, ultimate theming.
– SQL server, PostGre
– Ideally devops tooling such as AWS, Terraform, Ansible
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.