This position has been filled
SAP Functional Consultant - CLM
SAP Functional Consultant – CLM.
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a SAP Functional Consultant – CLM for a contractual role in Oman.
Start: 30th December 2018
Duration: 3 months
Location: Muscat, Oman
Scope of Tasks:
Production support – Functional SRM / CLM Purpose of the Job Responsible for designing, customising and implementing improvements and enhancements to meet business requirements and to maintain system stability and performance. Support process architects in implementation of projects.
Responsible for the resolution of escalated support issues related to SAP related area.
• Customers User community of personnel development and personnel administration processes
• Systems SAP R/3, SRM, SUS, CLM, OPP, STS, SLC, BW, Portal, , and LSMW • Focus Areas: SRM all modules ( OPP, SLC , CLM, SUS)
• Minimum, Bachelor degree in Information System, or Computer Science, or Computer Engineer, or Business Administration.
• Energetic professional with at least 7 years working experience with proven delivery capability, including minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP configuration and customization in SCM modules and SRM all modules (mainly OPP, SLC and SUS)
• SAP support delivery experience. Previous Oil & Gas Industry Experience is a plus
• Hands-on involvement in a minimum of 2 Full Cycle SAP Implementations
• SAP Certification in specialized SAP Modules is required
• Technical Skills (configuration, interfaces, testing, data migration, etc)
• Functional Skills (different SAP processes, training, integration, etc)
• High analytical and problem solving ability
• Strong knowledge of business processes in specialized domain with good knowledge of other functional areas of EP business
• Service oriented and customer focussed
• Subject Matter Expert in the area of SAP and SRM SCM module
• Review and analyze new business functional requirements and provide alternative solutions with pros and cons of each alternative including the impact analysis on solution and process integrity
• Assess workability of proposed designs in the SAP development system and provide feedback to Process Architects and System Architects
• Customize the system according to the approved requirements (configuration activities with resulted unit and integration testing)
• Prepare functional specs for new development objects
• Participate in business blueprint workshops and identify issues and gaps
• Ensure integration between the modules (implication of system configuration throughout the different modules)
• Prepare and execute unit and integration test plans and assist in user acceptance testing, dry runs and regression
• Document implemented functional requirements (process flows, conceptual and detailed design documents, blueprint presentations, Q&A, training material, testing scenarios/scripts, etc.)
• Plan and execute the design and development of reports, forms, interfaces and conversions
• Provide resolution and support of escalated incident calls. Escalate to 3rd level (vendor) when necessary
• Conduct root cause analysis and manage problems for the entire lifecycle and assess efficiency and effectiveness of Problem Management
• Help research OSS notes database software related problems, escalate issues, find the right fix for the problem, then apply and coordinate testing & documenting solutions
• Use and maintain up-to-date information in the Incident Management System (HP Service Desk)
• Document all existing processes of specialized domain in SolMan and activate
• systematic process monitoring to analyze and optimize process efficiency and system performance
• Provide subject matter expertise and support process architects and project managers during the project life-cycle
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.