Working as part of a fast paced, product focused development team, the Senior Developer will play lead role in the delivery of a digital marketing transformation programme for one of the leaders in automotive luxury.
We are looking for the very best candidates who wish to take their career to the next level designing and developing services as part of a pan-European digital platform that will serve the next generation of digital consumers
This role will be based primarily on client site London, with occasional visits to Brussels as part of team meetings/coaching and company activities.
Mandatory development experience:
– Lead the development of user stories, acceptance criteria and build tasks
– Best practice knowledge around REST service design and architecture for security and performance
Expert level Node JS development skills:
– Gulp/Grunt together with established CI/CD software for integration
– Git/Gitflow workflow
– Automation testing (Jasmine, Mocha or other framework)
– MongoDB or other document-based data store
Nice to have experience:
– Salesforce Heroku or other PaaS providers
– Some knowledge of SASS/Responsive design, although this is a server engineering role primaril
– Working with application performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace or New Relic
– Integration of data analytics layers into data aggregation platforms such as Google Tag Manager
– Candidates who have additional strong experience in .NET or Java languages and associated tooling
– Candidates who have a proven track record of leading and improving small, high performance development teams using agile methodologies
– Candidates who have performed application integrations with Adobe AEM, Sitecore or Tridion CMS ideally in a headless way
– Ability to travel unhindered within the EU/UK
– Languages – Strong spoken & written English plus knowledge of a second European language preferably Dutch/French/German as this is where our other sites are located.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.