SAP FICO Process Analyst - R2R
SAP FICO Process Analyst – R2R – Excellent opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced SAP FICO Process Analyst join a Global-Sized end-user in Hertfordshire. The role will be playing an essential part of the organisations implementation of SAP as a core ERP System.
You will be working alongside the clients Process Improvement Team to address the strategic direction unifies with other key transformation programmes to enable process efficiency and global standardisation.
An outstanding opportunity not to be missed!
SAP FICO Process Analyst – R2R
Hertfordshire based – Commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Essex, Welwyn Garden City, Hitchin, Luton, Bury St Edmunds
£excellent – dependent on skills and experience!
Do you have:
* In-depth knowledge of SAP Finance / Record to Report Process (R2R, RTR)?
* Strong experience of business analyses, requirement gathering and facing off to multiple stakeholders?
* 1st class communication skills, both verbally & written?
* Business experience in a customer facing function?
Do you want to:
* Be a SAP R2R Subject Matter Expert?
* Work on leading edge SAP technology?
* Be part of outstandin global organisation?
* Work on the latest versions of SAP?
* Have career development and growth?
* Be part of an organisation that will support, encourage and drive your capability?
* Travel Internationally?
Then please do apply!
SAP FI | SAP RTR | SAP R2R | SAP Record to Report | SAP CO | AP, AR, PS, PC, Asset | SAP Solution Architecture | Change Management BPM | SAP Architecture | Business Process | Stakeholder Management | SAP Design | SAP Delivery | SAP Development
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.