This position has been filled
HR Data Migration Analyst - Workday
HR Data Migration Analyst – Workday
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a HR Data Migration Analyst – Workday based in Surrey for an initial 6 month contract.
The HR Data Migration Analyst will coordinate and deliver activities related to the migration of the required data from the current solution (single, global SAP HR) to Workday.
Bringing Workday data model knowledge and migration experience, the job holder will work with the Process, Solution and Integration work streams to ensure that critical HR information is hosted in the right way in Workday and meets process and reporting requirements.
The Data Analyst will need to create strong, collaborative relationships with multiple teams within the client and the SI partner.
– Migration – support and co-ordinate the end to end data migration process for all phases; assist with populating data collection templates and conversion activities
– Data quality – provide support related to data extraction and cleansing, data mapping as well as validating the accuracy of data after upload; define and execute data verification and quality improvements cycles during the various migration cycles
– Configuration – Understand WD configuration elements provide Workday expertise during configuration phase, and review the required mapping for SAP to WD
– Integration – Understand data requirement for interfaces and provides issue resolution where required.
– Testing – Support data requirement activities during testing phases.
Essential knowledge, experience & expertise:
– Proven experience of successfully leading activities in data conversion project and migration activities in large, global Workday projects as an Analyst or lead roles
– Strong understanding of business processes at the data level and best practices of the Workday HR suite
– Experience of working within the HR function
– Demonstrable HR business analyst or data architecture experience of a global nature
– Ability to identify and analyse data touchpoints and requirements between Workday Core HCM, Benefits, Payroll and Time & Absence functional areas
– Workday certification in at least one HCM area Or Relevant experience
– Experience of working with SQL backed ETL tools to perform data conversion.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with hands on experience in HR data
– Understanding project management phases and data migration phases and cycle.
– Attention to detail with excellent analysis skill set
– Expertise of Excel Formulas, VLook Up, MS Access and VB will be highly beneficial.
– Working knowledge of master/reference data management, trouble shooting, data profiling and analysis
– Excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills
– Team player, ability to work with diverse project team located around the world
– Exhibits the ability to meet deadlines, work independently, and be flexible
– Exhibits a high level of initiative.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.