Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a PMO Analyst for a key client based in West Sussex
* Manage project risk register and work with project manager and project leads to manage project risks.
* Monitor budget and help ensure project reporting is produced efficiently
* Assist with producing monthly forecasts and variance reports
* Maintain project reporting calendar and ensure all deadlines are met.
* Adhere to data collection and management procedures to prepare, collect, record and input data.
* Support resourcing and recruitment activities, including:
* co-ordinating recruitment drives
* maintaining staff records
* Manage project file repositories and ensure all records are all up to date.
* Administrative tasks, including
* Planning and scheduling meetings, taking notes or minutes as required
* Managing and co-ordinating project time recording
* Producing weekly reports for the project for PM review.
Mandatory Business Skills
* Programme-level planning in an IT-driven change delivery programme
* Developing and delivering reports to key stakeholders at all levels
* building and sustaining relationships with customers and colleagues
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel
* MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
* Working in agile delivery environments, including using agile tools, such as Trello
* Certificate in Agile delivery, PRINCE 2, MSP
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.