SQL Developer - ETL
SQL Developer – ETL | London
A SQL Developer is required by Whitehall Resources for an established organisation to provide project implementation and support services.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a good understanding of SQL Server technologies they have experienced with and an awareness of other SQL Server technologies they’ve yet had the opportunity to work with. As well as having strong experience across ETL specifications and understanding how to build ETL applications.
Do you have?
* Proven experience as a SQL Developer and/or ETL Developer
* Experience of installing and configuring Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS across versions and platforms
* Knowledge of T-SQL and stored procedures
* Ideally industry experience (Data Communications, Marketing Analytics)
* Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
Do you want to?
* Work for a professional, recognised organisation
* Develop your skills within SQL and build on your career
* Be rewarded financially
If yes, please apply now.
SQL DBA | SQL | Database Administrator | Oracle| MS Access | SQL Server | T-SQL | Design
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.